The organizing committee of the 16th International Benchmark Workshop on Numerical Analysis of Dams, in Ljubljana, Slovenia announces that the Workshop will be held virtual. The following themes will be presented:
- On April 5: Theme A and Open theme
- On April 6: Theme B and C
The exact timetable will be available a few days before the workshop when we will know the final number of presenters for each theme.
Based on received pre-registrations, the Organizing committee has decided to simplify the registration procedure by unifying some of the previously divided fee categories. Registration fees are as follows:
Participant – presenter (1 presenter per one paper)
Participant – young engineer (35 years and younger)*
* Young engineers must provide a proof of age.
- Payments are in EURO
- Only DIRECT BANK TRANSFER TO THE CONFERENCE ACCOUNT below is possible!
- Name of Account: UL FGG, Jamova cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Name of Bank: Banka Slovenije
- Bank Address: Slovenska cesta 35, SI-1505 Ljubljana
- Account number, IBAN: SI56 0110 0603 0708 865
- SWIFT Code: BSLJSI2X
- Reference: 19-TRG.KSH ICOLD BW 2022
- Remark: BW 2022
- Purpose of payment: BW2022 “your family name” (Please include your family name!)
- Sent proof of payment on the email:email@example.com
- In the e-mail include: First name, Last name, Organization/company,
- Young engineers must provide a proof of age.
- We will send the receipt to the email from which we received the proof of payment and on the same email, we will send the link credentials to join the Benchmark Workshop. The credentials will be sent one week prior to the Workshop.
- An attendance certificate will be issued after the closing of the BW.
- Late bird registrations will be handled individually by contacting the organizer via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), late bird rates are regular rate +100 EUR. The organizer cannot guarantee that all of the late bird registrations will be handled.